Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Beach Wedding Scrapbook With eFavorMart.com





While surfing across the net to find new inspirations, I landed on a website that lets you take product pictures you like (bracelets, shoes, earrings, dresses, flowers, etc) from any website and then assemble these pictures into a scrapbook which you can show off and be acknowledged by the rest of the world. This definitely brings back memories when I would cut things out of magazines and reassemble them on top of my notebooks and then proudly show it off to my friends. It’s really a great feeling to take beautiful things and then personalize it with our hearts and call it our own. Since we deal with wedding/party supplies here at eFavorMart.com we thought we’d have some fun scrapbooking our product pictures as well with a theme in mind.


So the challenged is to create a scrapbook with eFavorMart.com product pictures using a nice beach photo w/ an umbrella as my canvass. Please don’t laugh at my final product as I did put some imagination and heart to it (ok, fine. Laugh. hahahahahahahah).

Original

Stuff I've Added















It is amateurish but I did make sure to get stuff that I would definitely have at a beach wedding. My theme would be white to match the setting. I would use (1) spandex chair covers since they’re easy to work with and eay to clean off the sand. My only other color aside from white would be the red (2) rose petals to highlight love and passion. And no wedding will be complete without lots and lots of flowers, in the picture I selected white (3) blooming rose buds. Course, having a pre-arranged (4) candle ring does add some elegance and finesse. Most of all, since we’re at the beach and the sand, the water and the sun is so beautiful so I would definitely have silver hearts (5) wedding cameras to capture the perfect moment. Lastly, since no wedding is complete without bride and groom, I simply used (6) formal favor boxes to stand-in for the bride and groom.

I hope my amateurish creation is as fun for you as it has been for me.